ASHI is excited to announce the launch of the 2019 Holiday Wish Book. This year, ASHI has included exclusive jewelry from its Lovebright and I DO Bridal Collections, as well as the hottest and latest trends in diamond and gemstone jewelry. Get your customers wrapped up in the joy of the holiday season and into spirit of giving with this year’s Holiday Wish Book. For over 35 years, ASHI has been dedicated to making moments special, by creating beautifully crafted jewelry, and creating memories that last a lifetime.
“Our extensive jewelry collection embodies classic and contemporary styles that are combined with the finest craftsmanship and highest quality expected by the most discriminating consumer,” says Mr. Pandya, partner at ASHI Diamonds. “At ASHI, we believe the ‘Love of Giving’ is not a seasonal statement, but our year-round commitment towards the success of your business and building your brand.”
Christmas 2019 - 32 Page - Holiday Wish Book
The 32-page in-store or direct mailing book brings together classic styles along with the year’s most popular trends & designs. Brand your store with this upscale, value driven holiday book. You will have the options of customizing the front, back, and inside covers of the book along with an “About Us” page that makes a personal connection with your customers and community. You can also include other designer jewelry or watch brands that you carry, a print and digital discount e-coupon, as well as a social media Sweepstakes banner. Participating retailers will receive 1,500 books free with a $25,000 purchase, made in 5 equal payments.
Christmas 2019 - 8 Page - Holiday Gift Book
This 8-page brochure has the best-selling classic styles as well as the trendiest looks of the year. You can customize this with your store logo and information, along with a digital e-coupon at the back.
Christmas 2019 - 4 Page - Holiday Treasure Flyer
This 4-page flyer is designed to attract jewelry buyers looking for today’s hottest styles. Help your customers be the trend setters this holiday season. The selected pieces have been competitively priced to help ASHI’s retail partners maximize their sales, profits, margins and inventory turns.
• USPS EDDM and Direct Mail all three books/brochures to your existing or potential customers.
• 4% Co-op Print Subsidy: Receive 1,500 books free with a $25,000 Purchase, made in 5 Equal Payments.
• No Obligation In-Stock 5 Day Preview Invoice/Memo Program to preview and close the sale with customers.
• Customized Books for your Store Branding: Store logo on the front and back covers along with a full page dedicated to your ‘About Us’ page in the 32 Page Book.
• Brand Customization: Select 2 - 8 pages in the 32 Page Book to showcase other brands that you carry, such as Pandora, Tacori, Hearts on Fire, Simon G, Rolex, Tag Heuer and others.
• Custom Print & Digital E-Coupon: Attract more customers to your store by offering a discount coupon at the back of the book.
• Digital Marketing Support: Digital images for social media and your website, QR code, digital coupon, customized digital flipbook, and a free fully responsive Holiday Collection micro-website customized for your store.
• Social Media Sweepstakes: Collect relevant customer demographic data and attract customers to your store by running online sweepstakes programs on your social media pages and websites. All marketing material is provided by ASHI.
• Television Commercials and In-Store Marketing Visuals: Customized in-store DVD loops, duratrans, window clings and jewelry displays offered. High-resolution images are available for ad creation, billboards, other print material, website and social media content.
“Today’s successful jewelers expect and deserve more from their vendors than the normal,” says Pandya. “ASHI is dedicated to being the leader in presentation of jewelry to your consumers. The wide selection of featured products in this Holiday Book provides the quality customers expect, at retail prices that allow you the flexibility to achieve a competitive advantage in any market.”
For more information about the 2019 Holiday Program, please contact your ASHI sales representative, call 800-622-ASHI (2744), or visit www.ashidiamonds.com.