(NEW YORK) - ASHI is excited to launch the 2019 Bridal Sweepstakes to help retailers use social media to reach their target audience and increase sales. Participants will be able to attract customers through social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc. ASHI’s Sweepstakes give their retail partners a unique marketing opportunity to increase their customer base as social media posts are liked and shared. “This style of viral marketing will exponentially boost the independent retailers’ brand exposure, and potentially enable them to increase sales,” says Mr. Pandya, partner at ASHI. “We want our retailer partners to be the brand in their market.”
ASHI, in collaboration with the Avalon Solution, has built a vertically integrated social media sweepstakes technology platform - JewelSweep™ - for the jewelry industry that enables retailers to take advantage of this branding and selling channel.
ASHI is inviting all of their retail partners to be a part of this exciting and free marketing initiative. The Sweepstakes began on March 1 and will run through September 30, 2019. One winner will be randomly chosen from the page of the retailer with the greatest number of Sweepstakes entries, on or around October 4.
The lucky customer chosen from the winning retailer’s pool of entries will win the grand prize of a beautiful 7/8 carat I DO Bridal engagement ring crafted in 14K white gold, with a MSRP of $4,100.
ASHI is also offering a Custom Sweepstakes option, which guarantees a winner from your individual store. This will give you the flexibility of marketing your sweepstakes the way you like. Call ASHI to learn more about the custom option.
• Customized Sweepstakes URL: Participants will receive a personalized link to the Bridal Sweepstakes entry landing page, customized with their logo, store image and company information.
• Sweepstakes Banner for Social Media: Retailers will have access to the Bridal Sweepstakes banners and images, available in different sizes according to the image size requirements of all the popular social media accounts.
• Customized E-mail Blast Templates: E-mail templates that can be utilized to specifically market the Sweepstakes to existing customers. The templates will be customized with your logo and are linked to your Sweepstakes landing page. This allows you to get existing customers involved on their social media pages.
• Sweepstakes Data Access: Customer data collected from the retailer’s Sweepstakes landing page can be accessed by a unique login and password for future marketing purposes. Data collected from a particular retailer’s landing page can only be accessed by that retailer. ASHI will only use customer data collected to select a winner.
• Redirection to Retailers Micro-Websites: Retailers’ logos placed on their customized e-mail templates and Sweepstakes landing pages, as well as the banners placed on the B2C websites will automatically get redirected to the retailers I DO Bridal Collection micro-website.
• Digital Marketing Library: Participants will have access to ASHI’s digital marketing library of merchandise available in ASHI’s jewelry collections. Retailers can post these images to their websites as well and social media pages.
• Marketing on Social Media: Create “buzz” for the Sweepstakes on social media pages, and attract more customers by posting images of the program, putting up videos to announce important Sweepstakes details and go live on Facebook to announce the winner.
Julie Pyne, Vice-President of Merchandising at Dunkin’s Diamonds in Ohio stated: “ASHI’s Sweepstakes program was an amazing touch to Dunkin’s Diamonds summer marketing program. The program attracted a lot of traffic to our website, social media pages and helped increase sales. It was definitely a wonderful program to be involved in. The best part about the sweepstakes? – It was completely FREE! We generated great exposure and profits with zero investment!”
If you are interested in participating please fill out the Bridal Sweepstakes Retailer Online Participation Form at http://sweepstakes.ashidiamonds.com/participationrequest. All participating retailers must be approved by ASHI.