Gesswein, supplier of precision tools and equipment for over 100 years, has announced they are offering the Foredom® Brushless Micromotor System. This powerful, smooth running micromotor system provides high-torque at all speeds. The K.1060 Micromotor System features a brushless motor design eliminating the need to replace any carbon brushes while giving up to 50,000 rpm maximum speed at 160 watts of output power.
Construction of the control unit is a sealed plastic housing which eliminates dust, and excessive noise and vibration. Handpiece is ergonomic and constructed with a comfortable coated rubber grip. Designed with a “twist” quick-change mechanism to easily change your burs/tools in a matter of seconds.
- Dial Speed Control to set your precise desired speed
- Set at the maximum speed to operate the variable speed foot rheostat
- Easy-to-read LED digital display
- Forward and reverse function button
- Dial or foot control button
- Built in overload