(PHILADELPHIA) - GN Diamond is taking another giant stride in helping its retail jewelers sell more diamonds, offering a “100% Guaranteed Trade-In Policy” effective on invoices from Oct. 1 and moving forward.
This new offering complements the company’s many free benefits accompanying all of its diamonds, including Light Performance, Gemprint, beautiful acrylic cases and training.
On short-term memo purchases, GN Diamond will exchange GIA for GIA, EGLUSA for EGLUSA, and diamond studs for diamond studs with any purchase increase of 5 percent or greater. A single diamond may be exchanged for a single diamond.
Terms of the new program also include:
- Payments must be received within terms.
- Returned diamonds must be returned in the same condition as they were sent.
- Original certs must accompany all certified diamond returns, or applicable fees will apply. The company requires a $150 minimum to cover the certificate and shipping on all diamonds without the original certificate up to 1.00 carat. For diamonds greater than 1.00 carat, the price is $100 per carat.
- Return authorization numbers must be given.
- Return of Stock merchandise must be nine months or older.
- All credits applied are based upon net dollars paid per invoice.
- Repurchase on exchanges must be within two weeks, diamond for diamond, cert for cert.
- On stock purchases, GN Diamond will exchange up to 25 percent of the total invoice dollar for dollar, GIA for GIA, EGLUSA for EGLUSA, and diamond studs for diamond studs, only if paid within invoice terms.
- Accounts must be in good standing with GN Diamond.
- GN Diamond reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
GN Diamond serves more than 3,500 independent jewelers, supplying loose diamonds and finished jewelry along with marketing materials, advertising strategies and other tools for its independent retail partners. Headquartered in Philadelphia, GN Diamond offers a bridal line, diamond studs, three-stone rings, fancy yellows, tennis bracelets and Riviera necklaces. The company is a market leader for independent retailers, and 90 percent of its GIA inventory is on the first page of RapNet.