Gesswein, supplier of precision tools and equipment for over 100 years, has announced new Mini Wings Inside Ring Polishers, a revolutionary abrasive tool designed to smooth and brighten the inside of any ring.
Comprised of a unique blend of abrasive cloth flaps and a unitized fiber core, the Mini Wings work efficiently and quickly to cut and smooth any precious metals - all at the same time. Mount them in any standard flex shaft handpiece or micromotor system (3/32” collet), run at a slow speed (5,000 RPM or less) and the distinctive 45-degree angle of the cloth flaps begins the process of cutting and smoothing all in a one step process.
Add a little pressure and the sponge-like unitized fiber material moves around the contour of the ring, leaving a beautiful, smooth finish. Best of all, these Mini Wings can be used without water or messy compounds leaving your workspace clean.
The Mini Wings are 14mm in diameter and the Starter Set includes six pieces, one each of the following grits 80, 150, 220, 320, 400 and 600. Also sold separately by grit in quantities of 3. Made in Thailand, features include:
- Smooths and brightens inside of any ring.
- Works efficiently with its unique blend of abrasive cloth “flaps” and fiber core.
- 14mm in diameter, available in 6 grits and a convenient starter set.
- Unique, new way of cutting/polishing at same time
- Use on any precious metal without water or polishing compound
- Use with any handpiece or micromotor system (3/32” collet)