(NEW YORK) - ASHI is excited to launch their 2018 Diamond Jewelry Marketing Program: DIAMONDS - A Gift of Love. “The positive feedback and overwhelming desire of independent retailers around the US to ignite and promote their store’s diamond sales - 12 months of the year - has been extremely instrumental in the creation of this new marketing program,” states Mr. Pandya, Partner of ASHI Diamonds.
“In our pledge to continuously promote you as the diamond brand in your market, we would like to help you sell the bestselling, and fastest turning, diamond and gemstone jewelry throughout the year,” he added. “With the majority of marketing dollars allocated to the bridal market and the Christmas holiday season our retail partners wanted a solution that addresses the need to reach out to their VIP customers during the other two most important occasions of the year, when they are most likely to buy diamond jewelry - anniversaries and birthdays.
“By mailing out this year round Diamond Gift Book, 30 days prior to a VIP customer’s special occasion, along with a handwritten note and a personal call from their trusted sales executive - the chance of them celebrating their special day with a diamond ~ The Gift of Love, from your store, increases exponentially.”
This new 24-page book features the elegant and modern look that customers desire, and is highlighted by ASHI’s most popular diamond jewelry pieces, the innovative Lovebright styles, and a collection of ASHI’s most popular gemstone jewelry. ASHI has selected the most attractive assortment of necklaces, bracelets, rings, pendants, and earrings in this book especially for jewelry consumers looking for something special to mark their most memorable day.
The styles have been competitively priced to help ASHI’s retail partners maximize their sales, profits, margins and inventory turns. ASHI’s goal this year is to provide independent retailers with a merchandising program that is guaranteed to bring customers back to their store, or website, throughout the entire year.
Diamond Gift Book Program 2018 Highlights
• 24 Page Diamond Gift Book: Showcases ASHI’s most innovative and stunning new diamond and gemstone jewelry, with designer looks. The book can be customized with your store’s logo and picture, store history, other diamond or watch brands, coupons and social media sweepstakes.
• In-Stock Program & 5 Day Preview Program: Utilize ASHI’s no obligation 5-day invoice-memo, to preview and close the sale, on most styles featured in the Diamond Gift Book. ASHI reports the 5-day preview program has a historically proven 40% sell through rate. Most styles are stocked for overnight delivery.
• Matching VIP Memo Program & Extended Terms: Approved retailers receive a matching ASHI VIP Memo Program, as well as extended payment terms.
• Advertising CO-OP Subsidy: Receive a 4% advertising subsidy against net asset purchases to offset the cost of the Diamond Book Marketing Program. This makes the program nearly cost free as an in-store handout or a perfect direct mailer.
• Special Order Delivery: 2-week delivery on most special orders*.
• Branding Your Store Name: Individualize the book with your store logo on the front and back covers, with store and staff picture along with a brief history on the inside front cover page.
• Brand Customization: Option of customizing 4 or 8 of the 24 pages with your jewelry and watch brands to obtain CO-OP from other lines that perform well in your store (i.e. Forevermark, Tacori, Hearts on Fire, Simon G, David Yurman, John Hardy, Rolex, Tag Heuer etc.)
• Free Digital Marketing: QR code, digital coupon, e-mail campaign, and most importantly a free responsive bridal store micro-website, branded with your company info, integrated e-mail system, customized retail markups and integrated shopping cart with PayPal and order by phone options. The free Lovebright Store micro-website showcases all the ASHI’s Lovebright Diamond designs, with high-quality jewelry images in 3-view angles.
• Lovebright Diamond Sweepstakes: Take part in ASHI’s Global Lovebright Diamond Sweepstakes with your store’s brand, or create a customized Sweepstakes with your own ASHI Diamond Jewelry Giveaway. The Sweepstakes provide you with a unique opportunity to increase your customer base as your social media posts are liked and shared by your customers and their friends. In addition, you will be able to collect names and e-mail addresses of potential customers for future marketing campaigns.
• Free Television Commercial & Marketing Visuals: TV and print advertising materials in high resolution images optimized for websites or localized advertising purposes.
• Free In-store Marketing Visuals: In-store looping DVD’s for your store locations as well as handouts for your potential bridal customer.
“The 2018 Diamond Gift Book Merchandising and Marketing Program not only represents ASHI’s contribution of quality, value, service and marketing support to your organization, but further emphasizes ASHI’s commitment to your successful diamond business and beyond,” said Pandya. “This total package serves to remind jewelers that ASHI is often imitated… but never duplicated!”
For more information about the 2018 Diamond Gift Marketing Program call ASHI at 800-622-ASHI (2744), visit www.AshiDiamonds.com or contact your regional sales representative.