(NEW YORK) - ASHI Diamonds is excited to launch their 2018 Bridal Program - Journey of Love. To fulfill every bride’s wish, ASHI has married the gracefulness of today’s modern bride with the timeless elements of her dream wedding. ASHI has brought together gorgeous new designs, as well as a selection of best sellers, and reworked some classics into an elegant and quintessential Bridal Collection.
“Whether it’s the intricate milgraining, delicate lattice work or soft curves, ASHI’s designs capture the details that truly set her apart,” states Mr. Pandya, Partner of ASHI Diamonds. “ASHI’s Bridal line caters to every bride’s hunt for the perfect one for her.
“Our team has worked tirelessly to provide our customers with a fantastic presentation of copyrighted styles that exemplify our commitment to quality and workmanship, both of which have become synonymous with ASHI,” continued Pandya. “Our comprehensive marketing program provides our partners a platform that enables them to extend their presence to newer markets. At ASHI, we strive to be our retail partners’ product and service solution so that they can focus on the demands of their own customers.”
The 24-page book highlights more than 165 magnificent bridal pieces - including more than 45 new designs. It also features a new assortment of contemporary, vintage, and traditional bridal designs created to please even the most discriminating consumer. Inside the illustrative pages, you will be able to preview innovative styles with definitive designer looks, proven best sellers, and a resurgence of traditional styles that have been re-crafted by ASHI’s in-house craftsmen into new classics for the bridal category.
This year, ASHI is proud to unveil its exclusive Endless Embrace Collection®. A brand-new French cut pavé set bridal engagement ring and wedding band collection. These engagement rings and wedding bands have been copyrighted, trademarked, and will only be available through select independent retailers in the U.S., guaranteeing exclusivity and protecting margins.
ASHI’s Bridal Book was designed to offer a blend of exceptional value and reasonable prices that today’s consumers demand. “The wide selection of featured products provides the quality customers expect at retail prices, allowing you the flexibility to achieve a competitive advantage in any market,” says Pandya.
“The ASHI 2018 Bridal Marketing Program incorporates all the print to digital marketing, e-commerce, and merchandising strategies essential for establishing your jewelry store as the premier bridal source in your market, where you are the brand!”
Bridal Program 2018 Highlights
• 24 Page Bridal Book: Showcasing innovative and stunning new bridal styles, with definitive designer looks. The book can be customized with your store’s logo and picture, store history, other bridal brands, coupons and social media sweepstakes.
• In-Stock Program & 5 Day Preview Program: Utilize ASHI’s no obligation 5-day invoice-memo to preview and close the sale on most styles featured in the Bridal Book. ASHI reports this 5-day Preview Program has a historically proven 40% sell through rate. Most styles are stocked for overnight delivery.
• Matching Bridal Max Memo & Extended Terms: Approved retail partners receive a matching ASHI Bridal Max Memo Program, as well as extended payment terms.
• Advertising Co-op Subsidy: Receive a 4% advertising subsidy against net asset purchases to offset the cost of the Bridal Marketing Program. This makes the program nearly cost free as an in-store handout or a perfect direct mailer.
• Special Order Delivery: 2-week delivery on most special orders*.
• Branding Your Store Name: Individualize the book with your store logo on the front and back covers, with store and staff picture along with a brief history on the inside front cover page.
• Brand Customization: Option of customizing 4 or 8 pages with your jewelry and watch brands to obtain co-op from other lines that perform well in your store.
• Free Digital Marketing: QR code, e-mail campaign, and a free responsive bridal store micro-website, branded with your company name & logo, store info & picture, integrated e-mail system, customized retail markups and integrated shopping cart with PayPal and order by phone options. This Free I DO Collection Bridal Store micro-website showcases all the beautiful bridal designs with high-quality images in 3-view angles along with many other features.
• Bridal Sweepstakes: Take part in ASHI’s Global Bridal Sweepstakes with your store’s brand, or create a customized Sweepstakes with your own ASHI Bridal Giveaway. The Sweepstakes provide you with a unique opportunity to increase your customer base as your social media posts are liked and shared by your customers and their friends. In addition, you will be able to collect names and e-mail addresses of potential customers for future marketing campaigns.
• Free Television Commercial & Marketing Visuals: TV and print advertising materials in high resolution images optimized for websites or localized advertising purposes.
• Free In-store Marketing Visuals): In-store looping DVD’s for your store as well as handouts for your potential bridal customer.
“The 2018 Bridal Merchandising & Marketing Program not only represents ASHI’s contribution of quality, value, service and marketing support to your organization, but further emphasizes ASHI’s commitment to your successful bridal business and beyond,” said Pandya. “This total package serves to remind jewelers that ASHI is often imitated, but never duplicated!”
For more information please call ASHI at 800-622-ASHI (2744), contact your regional sales representative or visit www.AshiDiamonds.com.