(WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y.) - Rembrandt Charms continues to strengthen its products and services to stay ahead of the ever-changing jewelry environment. Over the past four years they have been working on updating charms to provide retail jewelers with the best quality possible. With all the improvement comes a new price structure for Rembrandt Charms, effective October 16th. These price adjustments are designed to help lower gold charm prices, maintain retail jewelers’ profit margin, increase sales and make karat gold charms more affordable.
Additional Rembrandt Charms improvements:
- New consumer and retailer friendly website with the finest high-resolution product images. Rembrandt only sells directly to retail jewelers.
- Expanded product research, development and quality control programs.
- Expanded operations to include a state of the art and environmentally friendly plating facility.
- New manufacturing equipment which improves the level of detail that can added to current models and new models. Including an x-ray machine which checks every charm for quality purposes.
- Stamping dies have been artfully detailed and polished.
- New casting equipment and stamping equipment have been added.
- Additional laser engravers and laser welders have been added.
- Regularly launching new charms and redesigned more upscale charms, targeting the $40 - $60 retail price range in sterling silver.
Price changes are effective October 16, 2018. Rembrandt Charm retail jewelers should have received new price books in early October.
Rembrandt’s Business Building Charm Program enables retail jewelers to develop new and repeat customers, increase sales and save valuable time. It’s not just about selling charms - it’s about cultivating loyal customers by learning their life stories and building relationships that endure for generations.
For more information contact Rembrandt Charms at 800-828-7840 or visit www.RembrandtCharms.com.