MJSA, the U.S. trade association dedicated to professional excellence in jewelry making and design, is pleased to announce that Steven A. Cipolla was recently re-elected to a one-year term as chair of the MJSA board of directors. In addition, five new directors have been added to the board.
Cipolla is the president of National Chain Group, a full-service contract manufacturer and supplier in Warwick, Rhode Island. Its divisions include James A. Murphy & Son, Standard Chain, National Fabricated Products, National Design Studio, Colorado Casting and The Village Goldsmith.
The five new directors, all of whom were elected to three-year terms, include:
- Danny Brouillard, senior director of manufacturing, Tiffany & Co., Cumberland, Rhode Island.
- Steven A. Cipolla, vice president, National Chain Group.
- Roger Gesswein III, account manager, Gesswein, Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Tom Kimble, president, LeachGarner, Attleboro, Massachusetts.
- Dave Siminski, vice president of sales and marketing, United Precious Metal Refining, Alden, New York.
Founded in 1903, MJSA is the U.S. trade alliance dedicated to professional excellence in jewelry making and design. For more information, please visit www.MJSA.org.