Next up the 2019 Bridal Sweepstakes
(NEW YORK) - ASHI Diamonds announced the winner of their 2019 Valentines Sweepstakes. Among the participating retailers in the Sweepstakes, J. Foster Jewelers from Maumee, Ohio had the highest number of entries and the winner was randomly selected from their customer participation list. The lucky winner of the 1/2 carat Fusion Diamond pendant is Cassandra Drewes! Visit ASHI Diamonds’ Facebook and Instagram pages to learn more about the winner.
The Valentine’s Sweepstakes was conducted from January 07, 2019 to February 11, 2019, for registered ASHI retailers. The Sweepstakes program gives ASHI’s retail partners a unique marketing opportunity to increase their customer base, as their social media posts are liked and shared by their customers, friends, etc. This potentially viral style of marketing boosts the retailers’ brand exposure and helps them to increase sales. The Sweepstakes enabled the retailers to collect customer data - name, e-mail, birthday, anniversary. etc. - to use for future marketing purposes.
• Customized Sweepstakes URL: Participants received a personalized link to the Valentine’s Sweepstakes Entry Landing Page, customized with their brand’s logo, store image, and company information.
• Sweepstakes Banner for Social Media: Retailers had access to banners and images designed specifically for the Sweepstakes, formatted for different Social Media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
• Customized E-mail Blast Templates: Customized e-mail templates were provided to market the Sweepstakes to existing customers aiding the retailers in getting their customers involved on their social media pages and generating buzz.
• Sweepstakes Data Access: Customer data collected from the retailer’s Sweepstakes landing page can be accessed by a unique login and password to be used for future marketing programs. The customer data collected can only be accessed by that retailer,.
• Redirection to Retailers Micro-Websites: After entering the Sweepstakes, the customers were automatically redirected to the retailers Lovebright micro-website to view their jewelry collection.
• Digital Marketing Library: Participating retailers had access to ASHI’s Digital Marketing Library, where they could download images of merchandise available in ASHI’s jewelry collections to post to their websites and social media pages.
Julie Pyne, Vice-President of Merchandising at Dunkin’s Diamonds in Ohio stated: “ASHI’s sweepstakes program was an amazing touch to Dunkin’s Diamonds marketing program. The program attracted a lot of traffic to our website, social media pages and helped increase sales. It was definitely a wonderful program to be involved in. The best part about the sweepstakes? It was completely free! We generated great exposure and profits with zero investment!”
“Today’s successful jewelers expect and deserve more from their vendors than the normal,” said Mr. Pandya, partner at ASHI Diamonds. “ASHI is dedicated to going an extra mile for our retail partners, and wants to support them through our Digital Marketing JewelSweep™ platform. Retailers get an edge by providing such exciting social media opportunities to their existing and potential customers, which ultimately helps them in increasing their sales!”