Southeastern Findings is excited to become an authorized Jewelry Dealer for Ransom and Randolph (R&R) Investment.
R&R was founded by John R. B. Ransom in 1872 to provide supplies, instruments and furniture for barbers, doctors and dentists. In 1876 Thaddius R. Randolph became partner and in 1892 The Ransom & Randolph Co. was incorporated.
During the 1900s and now, R&R has focused on developing many revolutionary products for dental, industrial, jewelry and ceramic shell investment casting applications. These products include:
- Investment for casting gold dental inlays
- The first vacuum casting appliance
- Industrial solid mold investments for World War II production
- The first high temperature, water-based investment for ferrous metals
- Ultra-Vest® investment for jewelry casting
- Primcote® binder, the first ready-mixed, high performance primary binder
- Deluxcote® concentrate, the first coat-reducing, fiber-based backup binder
Southeastern Findings has long served the manufacturing independent jewelers and seeks to broaden it’s services with R&R investments. “Our relationship with R&R is a natural progression of Southeastern’s commitment to manufacturing jewelers,” says Gene Callaway, President and CEO of Southeastern Findings. “Now not only can our customers purchase their casting grain from us, now they will be able to get their investment as well.”
Southeastern will begin shipping orders in mid-September.
For more information call Southeastern Findings at 800-282-8285 or visit www.sefindings.com.