The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) announces its 45th Annual Winter ACE© It Education Conference to be held in Tucson, AZ on January 31 - February 1, 2016.
The appraisal organization dedicated exclusively to gems and jewelry presents an outstanding program to assist the professional appraiser’s continuing education and an unparalleled networking experience.
Daily programs are:
Saturday, January 30 Pre-Conference Workshops
- Special Workshop & Lab - Pearls: Natural, Cultured and Everything in Between (it’s the in between that scares us!) - Eric Fritz, FGA
Sunday, January 31
- The Lost Art of Gem Identification - Geoffrey Dominy, FGA
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex, OOPS! I mean The Kimberley Process, but were Afraid to Ask! - Patricia Syvrud, GIA GG
- Modern Jewelry Design - Jeffrey Appling, GIA GG
- Record Size Russian Synthetic Diamonds - Screening and Identification - Branko Deljanin, GG
- Diamonds and Jewelry in Times of Crisis - George Spyromilios, CDG
Monday, February 1
- Sherlocking the Rock - Kate Pleatman, GIA GG
- Turquoise: A Problematic Stone to Appraise - Vincent Rundhaug, GIA GG
- The Colorful World of Brazilian Gemstones - Denise Nelson, GIA GG
- Deconstructing the Crystal - Clay Zava